Refer and Earn: Pick Projects You Love and Get Up to $10,000 in $NEAR
The NEAR Staking is launching a referral program to help accelerate projects already building on NEAR. For each project referred, you could be in with a chance of winning as much as $10,000 in NEAR for nominating a worthy project. In particular, we’re looking for new projects to build on NEAR or to integrate via Aurora.
To refer projects you think deserve access to class-leading support is simple.
Simply fill out a form on our dedicated referral page, naming the project you want to be nominated, along with the contact details of who we should contact in the event of the grant being awarded.
Any project suitable for our Grants Program will be vetted by our expert team who will assess every application. Please note, projects already funded by the Grants program aren’t eligible, and there can only be one referrer per project on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who can refer a project?
The referral program is open to members of the public and NEAR Foundation employees.
Public Ecosystem Members
- The referrer can be anyone who is able to advise a project or team to apply to the NEAR Grant Program.
- If the referred project is accepted into the Grants Program the referrer receives 10% of the total grant amount up to a maximum of $10K paid in NEAR tokens.
- Payments are made to the referrer on the same milestone based plan that the referred project receives its grant from the program.
- This payment structure is not open to NEAR Foundation employees.
NEAR Foundation Employees
- Employees can refer projects directly to the Grants Program.
- If the referred project is accepted into the Grants Program the referrer receives a $1K NEAR token bonus for sourcing the grant.
- This initiative is not eligible for employees where sourcing projects to join the ecosystem is element of their role (e.g. BD, DevRel).
NEAR is constantly looking for ways of supporting our community. If you’d like to find out more about how we do that, get in touch!