A significant part of NEAR Foundation’s role is to build awareness of the NEAR Protocol. So, where better to launch NEAR’s latest campaign than on Twitter? The home of Crypto Twitter is a melting pot of thought leaders, builders, and degens.
With that in mind, NEAR Foundation is thrilled to announce the launch of branded hashtags! Whenever the following hashtags are tweeted from anyone, anywhere, they’ll be accompanied by the NEAR logo:
To accompany the branded hashtags launch, NEAR Foundation is offering community members a chance to win a trip for 2 to Vietnam! Winners will be flown out to Vietnam to visit the local NEAR Regional Hub, explore the country, and eat as much Pho as their heart desires.
On top of that, the lucky community member will be taking home $2,000 in NEAR tokens.
How to enter the contest
Follow these steps:
- Like and Quote-Tweet the post
- Use one of the 5 branded hashtags
- Tag a friend
- Add one of the hashtags to your bio
- You must be following @NEARProtocol to enter!
Sounds easy, right?
Well, as with all good things in life, there’s a catch.
You can enter the competition as many times as you wish. However, if your entry has been retweeted by anyone else, that entry is VOID.
NEAR Foundation will draw a winner on Saturday, October 8th.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is 2 round trip economy flights to Vietnam, a 7-night hotel stay at a 4* hotel, and $2,000 in unlocked NEAR tokens.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12:00 UTC on Friday 7th October. One (1) winner will be selected at random by the NEAR Foundation on Tuesday, October 11tth and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The NEAR Foundation’s competitions with entry via Twitter are open only to residents of nations NOT excluded by OFAC sanctions. OFAC sanctioned countries include Afghanistan, Belarus, Bolivia, Cambodia, China, Crimea, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Laos, Nicaragua, North Korea, Palestine, Quebec, Russia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of the NEAR Foundation are not eligible to enter.
- Twitter is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Multiple entries per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Twitter by liking and quote-tweeting the specified tweet, tagging another Twitter user in the quote of the specified post by @NEARProtocol, and following this Twitter profile. Quote-tweets made by entrants which have subsequently been retweeted by any Twitter user will result in the entry being voided.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered the contest on Twitter. The NEAR Foundation will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The NEAR Foundation will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The NEAR Foundation takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The NEAR Foundation’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The NEAR Foundation shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the NEAR Foundation and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the NEAR Foundation reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address, and phone number of the winner must be provided to The NEAR Foundation if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the NEAR Foundation’s reasonable control, The NEAR Foundation reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The NEAR Foundation’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The NEAR Foundation after the winner has been selected.